A meeting got cancelled, 30 minutes of free time for you: why not use this unexpected space in your schedule to repeat some stuff from the last workshop and reflect on the progress you made in your leadership skills? You open the web browser, start with a short review of its main topic, and answer a few questions to see if you’re up to date and to let your trainer know how the transfer into your daily life is working out. Individually prepared tips, answers and advice for you will come by email and in the next personal meetings – so that you can keep getting better at your job continuously.
Learning, made effective
Combining different training methods into a single systemic approach to develop measurable leadership abilities
The System to Unleash the Hidden Powers of Leadership
Inspiring leadership is one of the deciding factors for success or failure, because even the best idea will not materialize in a sold product if the management can not motivate the whole workforce to contribute their part.
That’s why we are passionate about great leadership: we focus on personality and attitude as firm foundation for a leader’s development first, and only then on measurable leadership skills that can be learned, trained and assessed. Taken together this becomes a solid foundation for a manager’s systematic development to leadership mastery.
While the influence of training on the classic KPI in the business context is quite difficult to prove and verify, a successful change in abilities may very well be measured by observing and rating indicators in the behavior and reactions on it. This is not only useful to track improvements made in the training process by analyzing the level of competence before and after the training, it will also become an indispensable tool in the long-term improvement of your managers’ leadership skills and your company’s culture.
Diverse Methods Unitedto Create Real World Results
Fusing together different methods into one consistent training approach, kept together by the online learning management system. Using the most effective learning method to achieve a desired result efficiently. Integrating seamlessly into your workflow. Learning becomes easy this way: touchable results come quickly, and they are sustainable, because everything starts out from your very own personality.
Online Learning: Acquire Knowledge EverywhereLearn new knowledge with online lessons to prepare for a workshop or reflect on and deepen your abilities with online review sessions – whenever it suits you, completely relaxed from your computer at home or in the office. Lessons dedicated to a single topic, checks-ups to verify the knowledge and online-coaching with a dedicated trainer make this possible.···
Five Good Reasons for Online Learning
- To review content learned and exercised in a workshop, and getting a feedback on the knowledge acquired and the progress made
- To safe workshop time – and thus costs – by learning the theory upfront with online lessons and assignments
- To verify knowledge on key topics with an online testing before the start of a new session or program
- To support an ongoing training program with reminders and other stimoli
- To acquire knowledge and skills in a distance learning program, supported by coaching and training sessions via video-conference and email
Power Workshops: Build Up CompetenceLearn and train a competence, build up a team, create a shared and harmonized approach. In the engaging group sessions with your personal trainer you will acquire new competences, better understand your colleagues and share experiences and best practices to become more effective in your daily work.···
A small group – actively discussing, exercising and evaluating to bring theory into practice. In short sessions of one or two days, focused on a single topic each, you will acquire the relevant knowledge and learn the abilities to master key situations in a leadership position. The key to success after the workshop is trying it out already in its protected environment: therefore we’re giving significant space to games, group exercises and role plays to make the transition from knowledge to ability as effective as possible. Because only the experiences you made first-hand you will really remember.The workshop will be most effective when combined with individual 1on1 training sessions···
Five Good Reasons to Book a Power Workshop Today
- To learn and practice a new competence or behaviour
- To develop or implement a shared approach, as well as the strategy and vision behind it
- To build up a team, finding your role in a team and create efficient cooperation
- To brainstorm and create ideas with a structured and focused approach
- To give feedback and define future developmentsin a structured and constructive way within a team
1on1 Training: Make New Skills Your OwnFind your individual approach for a competence or technique learned or develop it further – directly on your job, in a real situation with real clients or colleagues. Your personal trainer will prepare the situation together with you, support you in it should it be useful and give you a balanced feedback after, so that you can optimize your approach step by step made to measure to your working environment.···
A meeting with a co-worker to delegate new tasks, the planning of a communications strategy, a meeting with your team to resolve a situation of conflict – you’re in it, and at your side is your personal trainer. The feedback after a first time will aleady help you to understand where you’re strong – and also where to improve your competence. After the second round you will already see the first successes, and in the end of the session you will have a clear picture how to develop yourself further towards perfection – in your own, very personal way.
Five Good Reasons to Start with 1on1 Trainings Today
- To transform the knowledge acquired in a workshop into regular practice in your workplace environment
- To have feedback on a competence and develop it further to be more successful on the job
- To have the support in new and complex leadership situations of your personal trainer
- To create the confidence and competence to use the skills learned in a workshop
- To plan and organize the management style on a first management position
Coaching: Get a Clear Mind and DecideLearn to better understand yourself, the situation you are in, and the options you have for further development. Work on the foundations of your career in complete confidence with a professional coach: systematically unleash your full potential by defining you individual way to success.···
Our collaboration will center around your visions, expectations, ideas, desires and targets: in an open and at the same time structured dialogue we will define the objectives for the coaching, and build the solution step-by-step. The more trust we can build in the process, the more valuable the result will be for you: because in the big circle of life everything influences everything, we will talk about what's moving and what’s touching you. Pleasant or painful, small objectives or big visions, success or failure – thus every experience you make will become a stepping stone towards your final goal. Step by step you will discover your real potential for performance, understand the workings of your personality, and find an access to the unbending energy of life. The resulting power of attraction, inner harmony and focus will enable you to build up your professional performance, bring your vision to life and to become even more successful in your job.
Five Good Reasons to Start with Coaching Today
- To reach peak performance and harmony by developing fitting goals, sustainable motivation and touchable results
- To start living a more self-determined, active and fulfilling life thanks to a better understanding of your personality
- To become more authentic and decisive – stand up for your ideas and needs, and be regarded for it
- To build up more passion, power and performance in life by developing new ideas, finding focus and building up self-confidence
- To have inspiration, stimuli and tangible advice to then create solutions from so far vague and indefinable ideas
Consulting: Have the Expert by Your SideBuild up a professional and efficient People Process to find, hire and retain key (leadership) talent that will make your company more successful. Your consultant will support you with expert knowledge, professional experience from operational and strategic management level, and models used in multi-national companies in the building up the environment that will keep top talent in your company.···
Failing to hire the right people, loosing key talent, or fighting with unhappy and unmotivated staff: only a few of many possible situations in HR that can severely damage the whole company. Your consultant will lead you in the analysis of the root cause for the situation, into the development of a strategy to achieve your objective, and the implementationto make this change happen. She/he will support you as well on the strategic as well on the operational level: because often the little tricks and details will make the big picture unfold.
Five Good Reasons to Hire a Consultant Today
- To have an experienced expert at your side, saving time and resources in the implementiation or optimisation of efficient and made-to-measure people processes
- To develop a competitive compensation system defined by career paths, salary bands, and incentives
- To have an expert analyze your candidates and support you preparing your decision when recruiting key talent
- To prepare an HR audit for the Chinese branch, verifying that all requirements are met, cooperation is efficient, and legal risks are minimized
- To make the European branch compliant with the Chinese headquarters’ needs and processes
Mentoring: Your Expert is Just a Call AwayBenefit from the continued support of an expert after the successful conclusion of a Qianlead Program: you learned the skills, and now whenever you have questions, need support in a difficult situation or a person to test-drive your ideas with, your mentor is the first person to talk to. To make the already implemented change durable – and to help you grow beyond today’s limits.···
An unwilling associate sabotaging a project, insecurity and doubts preventing an urgent decision, conflicts escalating with the boss: examples for difficult situations in which a trusted mentor can be the factor to overcome paralysis – and as consequence harmful failure. Your mentor is first aid in case of need, a sparring partner for your continued development and trusted advisor where you can get answers to the questions you normally wouldn’t dare to ask. Qianlead Mentoring is a combination of periodical reflection sessions and on-demand support to foster long-term professional development.
Five Good Reasons to Invest in a Mentor After the Training
- To protect the investment in training, coaching and consulting, because the probability of transfer into the work place is higher with a security net in case of need
- To make change sustainable thanks to regular reminders and review
- To support talented leaders with a continuos support in developing their full potential in the actual role, and thus preparing for the future career
- To have a trusted, independent point of contact to make it easier for managers to voice problems, understand difficult situations, and develop systemic solutions
- To catalyze a critical level of pressure into learning by provoking a different way of thinking, a change in identity or a re-ordering of values
Qianlead Leadership Skills
Every Qianlead Leadership Skill is not only defined by intention, attitude and behavior, but also by a set of observable indicators that can be rated. And because they are measurable, and thus comparable, a simple approach of benchmarking and sharing of best practices can launch a continuos improvement process, morphing managers step by step into inspiring leaders.
For us it's essential that our participants as well as their superiors can quickly verify the first successes: to make progress visible we defined 27 Qianlead Skills – essential leadership, management and hiring competencies, that can be learned, trained and evaluated. They integrate seamlessly into our traits-based training- and coaching-system to systematically and consistently develop promising behaviors into enduring habits: using this approach, the cost of a few training sessions becomes a strategic and sustainable investment into a manager’s career, and at the same time into the quality of your company’s leadership and staff development.
Because sustainable change will only happen if it can grow in harmony with a personality’s needs, our approach is the closest you can get to a guarantee for success. It will pay off in the long run: managers and associates working self-motivated on projects they deem attractive will get into flow more often and more quickly. Their work will be more focussed and of higher quality. And the resulting solutions more creative and easier to implement. Because when you like what you do, and you want what you get – you go the extra mile, just because it’s fun.